Friday, March 7, 2014

30 Days of Hustle Day: 7

Jeniro's
Jeniro's 30 Days of Hustle
Day 7

This day is all about WHO!  Jon says that having a helper makes it easier to accomplish a goal. This person will play the role of my accountability partner; he/she will call me on my excuses, celebrate my successes, and track progress with me! Jon warns against choosing a BFF or spouse to avoid undue pressure. So today I pick who.

I like the idea of picking a "who" but I don't know if there is a person other than a BFF or spouse who will care as much about my goal. I started my business 3 years ago and most of the "random" people in my life don't seem to care much about how things go with my company or me. I have one person in mind with whom I have been friends with since 2008.I hope that this will help!


Background: A week or so ago, I was flipping through Instagram ( Click here to follow me or my company) and I came across a post from Jon Acuff inviting his followers to the 30 Days of Hustle.  I am the owner and creative director of  

No comments:

Post a Comment