Monday, March 3, 2014

30 Days of Hustle: Day 1

Jeniro's
Jeniro's 30 Days of Hustle
Day 1
A week or so ago, I was flipping through Instagram ( Click here to follow me or my company) and I came across a post from Jon Acuff inviting his followers to the 30 Days of Hustle. I was introduced to Jon Acuff through a friend who fashioned her own "challenge", Dream JumpStart, based on his book Start.

I still don't know all the details but this is Day 1; this is actually day 3 I am only just realizing that he started sending e-mails so I'm playing catch up! I'm supposed write one personal goal and post it somewhere that I will see it. My plan is to post it on my social media because I look at my own pictures and blogs the most; I'm also a graphic designer so why not create something visually cool for my own goal right?

So here's my goal! Double the amount of  followers on my Business Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment