Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Days of Hustle: Day 4

Jeniro's
Jeniro's 30 Days of Hustle
Day 4
Today’s challenge is about fun. Jon is challenging us to add an element of fun to my goal. As much as I love fun, the Day 4 challenge really got me stuck. I googled "fun ways to increase facebook followers" while rendering a video for Escape From Poverty (because rendering seems endless). The top hit went to  4 Fun Ways to Improve Your Facebook Engagement  By Cas McCullough. He suggests 4 games to engage followers. I like the concept. I'll have to think of a game that will suit ByJRochelle and me! I'd like for the game to include pictures.


Background: A week or so ago, I was flipping through Instagram ( Click here to follow me or my company) and I came across a post from Jon Acuff inviting his followers to the 30 Days of Hustle.  I am the owner and creative director of  

No comments:

Post a Comment