Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days of Hustle Day 2

Jeniro's
Jeniro's 30 Days of Hustle
Day 2

On this day of Hustle, Jon wants us to "establish a "WHY" goal too.  He says that a "why goal" serves as the heart of the reason that I actually want to accomplish my goal. I want to double my Business Facebook followers so that I can reach more potential customers. I want to reach more potential customers so that I can increase my clientele. I want to increase my clientele so that I can grow my business. I want to contribute more financial means to my family through my business. My family=My husband (for now). When I told my husband my "what goal", he was impressed which gave me more motivation. I only told him the "double facebook followers" part.


Background: A week or so ago, I was flipping through Instagram ( Click here to follow me or my company) and I came across a post from Jon Acuff inviting his followers to the 30 Days of Hustle.  I am the owner and creative director of  

No comments:

Post a Comment