Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Serve a Big God!!!


Louis Giglio @ Lakewood Church

Psalm 19:1-2 The heavens declare the glory of Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge.
The sky is a billboard for the greatness of God.

*I LIKE THE MSG VERSION

Psalm 19:1-2 God's glory is on tour in the skies, God-craft on exhibit across the horizon. Madame Day holds classes every morning, Professor Night lectures each evening. Madame Day holds classes every morning, Professor Night lectures each evening.

• God spoke the UNIVERSE into existence so I need to upsize my prayers.

• Isaiah 40:25-26 To whom then will you liken Me, Or to whom shall I be equal? says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing.

• 1 light year=9.4605284x10^15 meters.

• God spoke light into existence 299792458 m/s…that's fast.

• It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye and my thumb blotted out the planet earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, ery small.
-Neil Armstrong

…sin makes you feel bigger than you are but when you realize how small you are you see how big God is.

• Psalm 8:4-5 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

• Psalm 103:8-12 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.



***************************
Victoria Osteen's Talk

Joshua 24:14-15 Now therefore, fear the Lord, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord! And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Choose this day what my attitude is going to be, choose what I'm going do, choose what I'm going to say...Jesus already did the work for us.

-- Sent from JRochelle's Palm

No comments:

Post a Comment