Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Titantic Church

Bishop Dan Goodman @ Church of the Living God Temple °1

• A lot of people lose their lives who didn't have to.

• Jesus used the word to defeat the enemy, so we should too.

1. Keep my relationship with God in tact.
• Study his word.
• Obey his word.
• Pray his word
* 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2. Be purpose driven!
• Once you find your purpose, you begin to walk in it.
• Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the lord with all your heartand lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,and he will make your paths straight.
• 2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

3. Love people.
• Deal with them honestly, fairly, and with service.

BONUS
>Little Faith
Mark 9:24 Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
• Basic Faith
>Great Faith
Matthew 9:20-22 ...Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed at that moment.
• Faith after a looooong time.
>Perfect Faith
Daniel 3:16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to him, "King Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty's hand.
• Faith beyond circumstances.
-- Sent from JRochelle's Palm


No comments:

Post a Comment