Sunday, November 4, 2018

My Youth Empowerment Background and Fitness Career Unite!!!

As I embark on Generation Pound Training today, my youth oriented service background meets my fitness career. Since I was a youth myself, I worked with youth. In the 5th grade I helped with the 2nd grade and ESL students in mentoring and educational roles. I've volunteered through many organizations to help students reach their educational goals and to offer mentoring relationships. Generation Pound will help be continue on that path!

GENERATION POUND® is a youth-oriented program that fuses movement and music to improve focus, coordination, physical fitness and teamwork skills. In addition to exercise, kids engage in Activities, kids to learn new ways to explore movement and embrace their creativity. Generation Pound is geared toward kids ages 6-12.

My favorite age group is 10-12 year olds. At that stage in life students are increasingly considering who they are and who they may become. They are more able to think like adults, but they don’t have the experience and judgment needed to act like adults. I believe that Generation Pound can help them recognize that as they ride their roller coaster of emotions armed with 2 Ripstix!

Well, training is getting started. See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment