Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tick Tick Boom

when I was younger I remember television programs making jokes about women's biological clocks ticking. I didn't think it was funny then,and I don't thinkit's funny now. good blessed me with all of this equipment and I think that I should use it. I'm not even doing to have kids; a flood of people I know had kids last year and it does not arm fun. I do want kids but no more or less than I wanted them before.

Everytime I start a new cycle I hear a giant church bell and see giant clock hands strike 12. I know it sounds dramatic, but I'm serious. What makes it worse is that the older i get the more additional problems i seem to get, problems that people say are normal. Not to mention all the horror stories about pregnancy being higher risk as you get older.

Sometimes i wish life was like that movie Blue Lagoon. They were like Adam and Eve. They didn't really know anything about life so everything was a surprise. Sometimes I think that anticipation is the worse stress that exists. If i didn't know that I could have a baby then that would be one less thing to worry about.

I think that i figured out the secret i will focus on everything that i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment