Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Under Your Feet


Lakewood Church
Joel Osteen

• How you see your difficulties determines how you react to it.

• The first place that I lose the battle is in my mind.

1 Corinthians 15:25 For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.

Psalm 59:10 In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.

Nehemiah 8:10 And Nehemiah continued, "Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is a sacred day before our Lord. Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"

• Joy is an emotion but it creates something physical.

2 Samuel 22:40 You have armed me with strength for the battle;you have subdued my enemies under my feet.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. [v.11-20]

• I'm armed and dangerous
Psalm 110:1 The LORD said to my Lord,"Sit in the place of honor at my right handuntil I humble your enemies,making them a footstool under your feet."

• When something is a footstool, it serves you and makes your life easier.

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a feast for mein the presence of my enemies.You honor me by anointing my head with oil.My cup overflows with blessings.

• The people who tried to push you down will see you when you reach the next level.

• Peace is a position of power.

• God knows how to apply pressure.

Isaiah 54:17 But in that coming dayno weapon turned against you will succeed.You will silence every voiceraised up to accuse you.These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD;their vindication will come from me.I, the LORD, have spoken! (NLT)

• Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (KJV)

• Just because a problem forms doesn't mean it has to prosper.

• God will vindicate me.


Ramiro was born with no ears and the doctors gave his parents a grim prognoses. The problem had formed, but they saw it as under their feet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkjlobMWkKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-- Sent from JRochelle's Palm Pre


No comments:

Post a Comment