Sunday, March 29, 2020

The Guardian of Your Soul

• It's easy to watch what's going on in the world and get worried. But we have to remember we are not alone.

For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
I Peter 2:25 NKJV


Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.
Psalms 91:3 NKJV

• I'm not at the mercy of fate. God has promised to rescue me from every trap.

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.
Psalms 121:7 NKJV

• The Israelites lived next door but none of the plagues touched them

And in that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of  flies shall be there, in order that you may know that I am the Lord in the midst of the land.
Exodus 8:22 NKJV

• God has put a distinction


A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you.
Psalms 91:7 NKJV

You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, Say this: " God , you're my refuge. I trust in you and I'm safe!" That's right—he rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you— under them you're perfectly safe; his arms fend off all harm. Fear nothing—not wild wolves in the night, not flying arrows in the day, Not disease that prowls through the darkness, not disaster that erupts at high noon. Even though others succumb all around, drop like flies right and left, no harm will even graze you. You'll stand untouched, watch it all from a distance, watch the wicked turn into corpses. Yes, because God 's your refuge, the High God your very own home, Evil can't get close to you, harm can't get through the door. He ordered his angels to guard you wherever you go. If you stumble, they'll catch you; their job is to keep you from falling. You'll walk unharmed among lions and snakes, and kick young lions and serpents from the path.
Psalm 91:1‭-‬13 MSG

• You can't touch this.

• See yourself as untouchable to the enemy. Difficulties may come but they don't have to say.

• Quit calling it "my anxiety" "my cancer" etc...it doesn't belong to you.  You don't have to accept anything in your mind, see it as temporary.

that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Matthew 5:45 NKJV


• The rain can cause you to blossom.

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord , "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."
Psalms 91:1‭-‬2 NKJV

The Lord  is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord  is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will  be confident. One thing I have desired of the Lord , That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord , And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
Psalms 27:1‭-‬5 NKJV

• You can't go around scared and panic.

• David's mentor Saul was trying to kill him.

• God knows how to hide you from the enemy.

And David stayed in strongholds in the wilderness, and remained in the mountains in the Wilderness of Ziph. Saul sought him every day, but God did not deliver him into his hand.
I Samuel 23:14 NKJV

• Saul was so determined to catch David he went all out. 

• God has ways to protect you that you've never thought of.

• Don't panic. Leave from a place of peace and not fear.

• When stress, anxiety, worry, overwhelm, depression and isolation are left unchecked they actually reduce the effectiveness of your immune system and make you, and those around you much more susceptible to getting sick.  When your immune system is challenged you are more likely to contract and spread a circulating virus and expose those around you, your communities, and our global population. 


And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all  these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.  For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
Matthew 24:6‭-‬7 NKJV

• A ship doesn't sink because of the water around it; it sinks because of the water inside of it.

• You can't watch the news all day and stay in peace. Find something uplifting to watch.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are  noble, whatever things are  just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are  lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there  is any virtue and if there  is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:6‭-‬9 NKJV

• The same God who can make blind eyes see can make seeing eyes blind

So when the  Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the Lord , and said, "Strike this people, I pray, with blindness." And He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha. Now Elisha said to them, "This is not the way, nor is this the city. Follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom you seek." But he led them to Samaria. So it was, when they had come to Samaria, that Elisha said, " Lord , open the eyes of these men, that they may see." And the Lord opened their eyes, and they saw; and there they  were, inside Samaria!
II Kings 6:18‭-‬20 NKJV

- Pardachirus marmoratus, also known as the finless sole, the speckled sole or the Red Sea Moses sole, is a small fish from the Red Sea that secretes an ichthyotoxic milky substance from the base of its dorsal and cloacal fins.The substance's shark repellent properties are so powerful that a scientist describing it at a recent meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science said it could bring a shark to an abrupt halt just as it was about to close its mouth over the sole.

• God has put something on me that will keep the enemy from defeating you.

• Don't go around vocalizing your fears, that's bait for the enemy.


Rendering endless possibilities on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment