Monday, September 24, 2018

Free Tampons


I was at @target shopping for tampons and I buy always buy @tampax Radiant with no complaints. But I noticed a, dare I say, cute black package of tampons that said 100% cotton which led me to wonder, "Well what are my tampons made of?" Then it led me to Google Cora right there in the Feminine Hygiene aisle...which led to the Male employee asking if he could help me find anything 🤔

LOL Anywho.

I Google the company and learn that Cora product is made with pure, ethically sourced ingredients. Also, For every month's supply of Cora you purchase, they help provide a month's supply of pads and health education to a girl in need. There's also a lot of information about how females worldwide can't go to school because they don't have access to Feminine hygiene products.

Now guys, I liked the idea of knowing what my tampons are made of. I loved the idea of being able to be "mindlessly philanthropic". However, I didn't want to buy a new brand of something that is a necessity. BUT guess what?!? They offer a free trial (pictures above). 

Molly Rose Hayward over at Cora Women said I should share a tampon with a friend so I'm sharing with all of you. I'm not bleeding yet so I haven't tried them but when I do, I'll let you know what I think. LOL .
.
.
#TheJRochelle #Photographer #Videographer #GraphicDesigner #PetParent #GroupFitnessInstructor #PoundPro #Wife #Aunt #Daughter #Sister #Cousin #PetParent #Friend #thisismylife #FreeIndeed ##FreeToMoveiAnythingIsPossible #freetrial #womanhood #corawomen #freetampons

No comments:

Post a Comment