Sunday, January 3, 2021

I Declare

Pastor Joel @ Lakewood 
Words have power.  

"The Spirit of the Lord God  is upon Me, Because the Lord  has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those  who  are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord , And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
Isaiah 61:1‭-‬2 NKJV


The negativity can overpower  what was spoken over you so it has to be spoken again.

Those words can ignite something in your spirit.

Your reasoning can say that someone has the wrong person but you have to choose to receive it and agree then you'll see it come to pass.

The blessing isn't canceled our by the past.

The right people are noticing you. 

One day Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, "Let me go out into the harvest fields to pick up the stalks of grain left behind by anyone who is kind enough to let me do it." Naomi replied, "All right, my daughter, go ahead." So Ruth went out to gather grain behind the harvesters. And as it happened, she found herself working in a field that belonged to Boaz, the relative of her father-in-law, Elimelech. While she was there, Boaz arrived from Bethlehem and greeted the harvesters. "The Lord be with you!" he said. "The Lord bless you!" the harvesters replied. Then Boaz asked his foreman, "Who is that young woman over there? Who does she belong to?" And the foreman replied, "She is the young woman from Moab who came back with Naomi. She asked me this morning if she could gather grain behind the harvesters. She has been hard at work ever since, except for a few minutes' rest in the shelter." Boaz went over and said to Ruth, "Listen, my daughter. Stay right here with us when you gather grain; don't go to any other fields. Stay right behind the young women working in my field. See which part of the field they are harvesting, and then follow them. I have warned the young men not to treat you roughly. And when you are thirsty, help yourself to the water they have drawn from the well." When Ruth went back to work again, Boaz ordered his young men, "Let her gather grain right among the sheaves without stopping her. And pull out some heads of barley from the bundles and drop them on purpose for her. Let her pick them up, and don't give her a hard time!"
Ruth 2:2‭-‬9‭, ‬15‭-‬16 NLT

Through Gehazi Elisha said, "You've gone far beyond the call of duty in taking care of us; what can we do for you? Do you have a request we can bring to the king or to the commander of the army?" She replied, "Nothing. I'm secure and satisfied in my family." Elisha conferred with Gehazi: "There's got to be something we can do for her. But what?" Gehazi said, "Well, she has no son, and her husband is an old man." "Call her in," said Elisha. He called her and she stood at the open door. Elisha said to her, "This time next year you're going to be nursing an infant son." "O my master, O Holy Man," she said, "don't play games with me, teasing me with such fantasies!"
2 Kings 4:13‭-‬16 MSG

The woman conceived. A year later, just as Elisha had said, she had a son.
2 Kings 4:17 MSG

What looks permanent is only temporary.

He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, And your lips with rejoicing.
Job 8:21 NKJV

For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth;
Job 19:25 NKJV

For God says, "I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly."
Psalms 75:10 NLT

Some negative things may have been in your family line for years.

Get rid of the negative things people have spoken over you. Don't let that limit your future. 

Alvin Dark said,  "Mark my words," he said, "a man will land on the moon before Gaylord Perry hits a home run." At 1:17 p.m. PT, Apollo 11 landed. Some 238,900 miles away at Candlestick Park, Perry stepped to the plate in the top of the third inning -- and, wouldn't you know it, he hit the first home run of his Major League career. As the righty told MLB.com back in 2009: "Well, about the top of the third, over the loudspeaker, they were telling everybody to stand and give a moment of silent thanks for the astronauts who landed on the moon. And I'd say 30 minutes later, Claude Osteen grooved me a fastball, and I hit it out of the park."



As soon as Isaac had finished blessing Jacob, and almost before Jacob had left his father, Esau returned from his hunt. When Esau heard his father's words, he let out a loud and bitter cry. "Oh my father, what about me? Bless me, too!" he begged. But Isaac said, "Your brother was here, and he tricked me. He has taken away your blessing." Esau pleaded, "But do you have only one blessing? Oh my father, bless me, too!" Then Esau broke down and wept. Finally, his father, Isaac, said to him, "You will live away from the richness of the earth, and away from the dew of the heaven above. You will live by your sword, and you will serve your brother. But when you decide to break free, you will shake his yoke from your neck." From that time on, Esau hated Jacob because their father had given Jacob the blessing. And Esau began to scheme: "I will soon be mourning my father's death. Then I will kill my brother, Jacob."
Genesis 27:30‭, ‬34‭-‬35‭, ‬38‭-‬41 NLT


No comments:

Post a Comment