Thursday, December 27, 2018

Perfect Family

Social media has opened so many windows for society and my favorite is the window into the perfect family. Every holiday I get to see so many of your perfect families that include moms, dads, stepmoms, stepdads, in-laws, ex-inlaws, boyfriends, girlfriends, kids, step-kids, cousins, "cousins", adopted kids, no kids, dogs, cats, bearded dragons, possums, and etc in a rainbow of colors! You all prove the very definition of perfect: having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be. You've decided that everyone who's desired is there and the picture that you give us is as good as it possibly gets... you're perfect.

I myself get to be a part of so many perfect families and even though I missed some of the group pictures this year they all do their best to let me know that my weird self is part of their perfect all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment