Sunday, May 7, 2017

Commanded to be Blessed

Joel Osteen @ Lakewood Church

The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
Deuteronomy 28:8 KJV

When God commands you to be blessed circumstances don't matter. All of the circumstances can be against you. 

Get in agreement with God.

When it's your time the commanded blessing will override any force against you. 

God can use your enemies to bless you. People don't have the final say,  God does.

And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.
Numbers 22:12 KJV

It's easy to think that unfair circumstances can cloud your future.

When the enemy tells you all of the reasons why you will fail respond with God's promises.

The enemy wants you to curse YOUR OWN future with negative words and negative thinking.

This was the message Balaam delivered: "Balak summoned me to come from Aram; the king of Moab brought me from the eastern hills. 'Come,' he said, 'curse Jacob for me! Come and announce Israel's doom.' But how can I curse those whom God has not cursed? How can I condemn those whom the Lord has not condemned? I see them from the cliff tops; I watch them from the hills. I see a people who live by themselves, set apart from other nations. Who can count Jacob's descendants, as numerous as dust? Who can count even a fourth of Israel's people? Let me die like the righteous; let my life end like theirs." Then King Balak demanded of Balaam, "What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies. Instead, you have blessed them!" But Balaam replied, "I will speak only the message that the Lord puts in my mouth."
Numbers 23:7‭-‬12 NLT


And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:  And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:1‭-‬2 KJV

"Master," Simon replied, "we worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, I'll let the nets down again." And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!
Luke 5:5‭-‬6 NLT

Ruth
Financial Business

Change has to take place in our thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment