Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Secret Place


  • The holy of holies....
    • Leviticus 16:2-34 describes a place that had strict rules of entry.
      • There should be a place like that in us.
  • Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
    • Proverbs 4:23 NIV
      • Peace is a position of power.
  • "In your anger do not sin" : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
    • Ephesians 4:26 NIV
    • Ships don't sink because of the water around ships sink because of water within.
    • Acts 20:24 KJV
      • But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
  • Philippians 4:8 KJV
    • Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
  • Job 8:22 KJV
    • They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.
  • John 14:1 NIV
    • "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God   ; believe also in me.
    • Don't put your circumstances on the thrown.
  • Psalm 68:1 NIV
    • May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment